Potraga za istinom se nastavlja...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potraga za istinom se nastavlja...

Beskrajna ljubav jedina je istina, sve ostalo je opsjena

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretraľnikPretraľnik  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Love is a four letter word, and never spoken here...

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Elm222
Putnik ka svijesti
Elm222

Broj postova : 8

Love is a four letter word, and never spoken here... Empty
PostajNaslov: Love is a four letter word, and never spoken here...   Love is a four letter word, and never spoken here... Icon_minitimesub lip 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Let me tell you about the love... There's actually nothing much to say about it. Instead, there is much to feel. Everything is simple in love. Even the huge trees which have millions of leaves, and every single one of those leaves has it's own process of breathing through the small holes on it's back side, which lead the molecules if gases from air to every single oh it's cells, and all of those cells get the chance to take part in what we call life, by using the carbon dioxide and turning it into food. Even this gets very simple when you look at the tree as a whole, even you see all the love that this tree can offer. Same thing is with our own selves. Things can get very complicated when you look at out Earth as planet Earth, when you look at out Sun as Sun the star, when you look at out Milky Was as one of billion other galaxies, Milky way. Even this gets very simple when you use love, Earth is now something there is. Sun is now something there is. Any other thing that you know of is just something there is. And there are no stupid people, there are only human beings. There are no dangerous species, there are only animals. There are no poisonous herbs, there are only beautiful plants. Amazing thing this love. Truly amazing. And I'm sure you had a taste of it. It's one of those times when you gaze into baby's face while it's still asleep, with it's finger in it's mouth, enjoying the security of it's blanket. It's when you watch a documentary scene where lioness smoothly spreads her tongue over her cub's fur while resting her eyes. But love can also be here when you ask for it. Try looking deeply in the eyes of the person that means something to you. Take any object you are familiar with and try not to thing of it as something words can describe, but as something there is. You'll know when you feel love. And just as you do, try to ask yourself a question: Why do I keep living in fear, while all I need for love is to think of it?
And now, I want to ask you a question.
What do you feel?
[Vrh] Go down

Love is a four letter word, and never spoken here...
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.
Potraga za istinom se nastavlja... :: KADA SVIJEST GOVORI :: Razmišljanja-
Forum(o)Bir: